This post contains affiliate links. If you click a link and make a purchase, we will make a commission. Thank you.
Try this delicious, bright, and fall-inspired Apple Cider Vinegar Mocktail with Ginger Beer! It’s perfectly balanced and hydrating.
Fall is the best season, and everyone knows it! We all look forward to slightly cooler temperatures during the last month of summer, and welcome fall with sweater-clad open arms! This season means cozy mocktails, warm filling main dishes, and apples (they’re the star of this salad, btw!).
I just love this mocktail made with apple cider, apple cider vinegar, and ginger beer. Not only is raw apple cider vinegar a great addition to your diet on occasion (for the health benefits, and the great flavor), but also because it tastes a lot like a real cocktail. Mocktails are obviously a better choice for your health, so give this one a try!
- Apple cider - during the fall season, you can find apple cider anywhere. I like to get mine at the farmer’s market.
- Apple cider vinegar - apple cider vinegar, just a splash, makes this mocktail taste just like a real cocktail!
- Honey - I like to sweeten my mocktails naturally, with honey, but you can use pure maple syrup or agave, or just leave it out entirely (it’s naturally sweet as it is).
- Lemon juice - for a bit of brightness and acidity.
- Ginger beer - ginger beer adds bubbles and sweetness. If you don’t have ginger beer you can use ginger ale.
- Apple slice - for garnish. This is totally optional.
- Rosemary sprig - again, for garnish, although rosemary does add a little flavor and it smells great.
PRO TIP: You can burn the tips of the rosemary and stir them around in the drink for a bit of a smoky flavor! And it looks cool.
How to make this mocktail step-by-step instructions
STEP 1: In a mason jar, combine the apple cider, raw apple cider vinegar, honey, and lemon juice. Screw the lid on top and shake it until it’s well combined.
STEP 2: Pour the mixture into a glass with ice.
STEP 3: Top with ginger beer.
STEP 4: Garnish with a rosemary sprig and an apple slice!
OPTIONAL STEP: If you want to, you can light the tips of the fresh rosemary, then stir the rosemary around in your drink. This will add flavor and interest.
This recipe makes one mocktail, if you’d like to make two, or a whole pitcher, please adjust the measurements.
- For an additional “bite” you can add just a tiny bit of freshly grated ginger.
- You can swap the lemon juice for lime or pomegranate juice.
More mocktails to try:
What do I put apple cider vinegar in so that I can drink it?
This question comes up so much! Often more like "what do I put apple cider vinegar in to drink"? Because on its own, it's just a lot. That's why I created this Apple Cider Vinegar Mocktail! If you want it completely refined-sugar free, just leave out the ginger beer. Enjoy!
Apple Cider Vinegar Mocktail with Ginger Beer
- ¾ cup apple cider fresh
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar raw with “mother”
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1-2 oz ginger beer for topping
- 1 apple slice for garnish, optional
- 1 rosemary sprig for garnish, optional
- In a mason jar, combine the apple cider, raw apple cider vinegar, honey, and lemon juice. Screw the lid on top and shake it until it’s well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a glass with ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a rosemary sprig and an apple slice.
Pin it for later:
Click on the image below and pin it for later! Also, be sure to follow me on Pinterest, I'm always pinning 🙂