Sriracha maple vegan cauliflower tacos are the tacos that you didn’t know you needed in your life. They’re quick, delicious, and very pretty to look at! 😉
First let me just tell you guys–my readership has been blowing up this week and I couldn’t be more thrilled that you guys are enjoying my recipes. I really do put a lot of work into developing these recipes, taking photos, and the doing those things over and over until things are perfect. I love that it’s paying off.
And I couldn’t be more shocked that many of you want to know more about me, my blogging journey (writing, photography, education), and my dietary choices. I’m planning to go into more depth on these topics in the very near future. Likely next month.
Why next month? Well, as I’ve mentioned (probably more times than you care to read about), I’m a military spouse and this month my husband is away for school. All. Damn. Month. And I’m here in the desert with my three kids, so as you can imagine, things will be hectic. But I have scheduled a few posts detailing why I’ve chosen a plant-based lifestyle, how you can start a recipe blog, and why I’m loving it.
SRIRACHA MAPLE VEGAN CAULIFLOWER TACOS
Okay, enough about me, let’s talk about these tacos. They don’t require a ton of time or a ton of ingredients.
- One head of cauliflower
- Chili powder
- Pure maple syrup
- Plant-based milk (my go-to is almond milk)
- Your favorite tacos shells
That’s it. You’re basically going to soak your cauliflower in the sriracha, maple, milk and chili powder, and then roasting it in the oven for 20 minutes.
It’s SO EASY, anyone can do it. And it’s delicious, and the payout is just insane.
Literally in less than 30 minutes you can have these cauliflower tacos on the table. Are you kidding me?!?!
SERVE THESE TACOS WITH
IF YOU LOVE THESE TACOS
Please let me know your thoughts in the comments and give this recipe a star rating and comment. Also, please follow me on IG @plantsdish and tag your creation #plantsdish. For more plant-forward content follow me on Pinterest!
Sriracha Maple Vegan Cauliflower Tacos
- 1 head cauliflower cut into bite-size florets
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk I used almond milk
- 3 tbsp sriracha sauce I used Texas Pete brand
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 10 crunchy shells, corn or flour tortillas for serving
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the plant-based milk, sriracha, maple syrup, and chili powder in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
- Add your bite-size cauliflower florets into the bowl with your mixture and marinate for 5-10 minutes.
- Discard your excess liquid and spread your cauliflower across a parchemnt-lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, flipping halfway throughout.
- Once the cauliflower is roasted, add to taco shells/tortillas and serve immediately with desired toppings + enjoy!