Crispy air fryer cauliflower wings are a quick snack, vegetarian/vegan appetizer, or perfect on top of a salad! Everyone loves the simplicity of these cauliflower wings, they come together in less than 20 minutes!
Crunchy. Cauliflower. Perfection. Those are the three words that describe these crispy air fryer cauliflower wings!
Before we get on to talking about these wings, I’m going to give y’all a quick little life update–something I don’t often do here because, well, most people just want to skip to the recipe. If you’re that person (don’t worry, I’m not offended!) just use the “jump to recipe” you’ll see at the top of this post :).
Now for the life update! My family and I currently live on a military base in Twentynine Palms. You probably don’t know a whole lot about the area, but it’s located in the desert in SoCal. There’s not a lot in the area; it’s very, very remote.
We’re currently waiting on orders to a new duty station and I’m literally on the edge of my seat. We’re all hoping for a duty station outside of California, that’s not super remote, and possibly in Florida. I keep fantasizing about sugar-sand beaches and warm weather (not so much about the hurricanes, thought! lol!).
Anyway, just wanted to share that, please keep your fingers crossed for me!
LET’S TALK AIR FRYERS
Crispy air fryer cauliflower wings will require an air fryer.
This is the air fryer I use and recommend: Ninja Max XL.
I can’t recommend getting an air fryer enough! If only to make these cauliflower wings. Typically I’m a kitchen minimalist, I don’t like things sitting on my counters and I don’t like unnecessary appliances. That said, I store this in my pantry, but find myself using it all the time. All. The. Time!
Crispy Air Fryer Cauliflower Wings
- Air Fryer
- 1 medium head of cauliflower cut into bite-sized florets
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup flat beer
- 4 cups corn flakes ground
- cooking spray
- Cut your cauliflower into bite-sized florets. Make sure they're clean and patted dry.
- In a bowl, add flour, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and paprika. Stirring constantly, add your beer until it resembles pancake batter (you shouldn’t need much more than a cup).
- In a blender or food processor, add four cups of corn flakes until coursely ground and place them into a clean bowl.
- Spray the bottom of your air fryer with cooking spray.
- Add the cauliflower forets to the batter and stir until they're all evenly coated. One by one, dip each floret into the corn flakes and place into the air fryer.
- Repeat this process until the air fryer is full and the florets are not touching(you may need to work in batches depending on the size of your air fryer).
- Spray the tops of the florets, close the air fryer, and set the air fryer function to "air fry" (390 degrees F) for 10-12 minutes. Repeat until all cauliflower is fried.
- Serve with your favorite dressing, dipping sauce, or buffalo sauce. Enjoy!